Friday, March 12, 2010

Next Week in Entertainment (if it was a week before (3/12/10))

I think someone just called me out.


My Pick of the Week is this DVD of Super Bowl 44 because it was a good one. Not great, but better than the last two for sure. And who doesn't love Manning choking at the worst time?


In theaters is a film that I hope is quickly forgotten if the spoilers I've heard are true. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

A documentary about how screenwriting should be very interesting since there's probably tons of crap we never see in the final product. I guess this movie depends upon whether it's self-serving or not.

No she's not. Shut up!


Probably the most boring movie ever. At least from the title.

Now you're just trying too hard.

Nothing says Japan at War like a smoking mushroom cloud on the cover.

Super Commie Man. No, really. It's based on an alternate reality comic series.

One of these days they're going to make a live action Batman movie with Harle in it. And the harlequinn cosplay will be magnificent.

The man knew how to make a bacon cheeseburger, I'll give him that.

Brilliant marketing idea: Making me buy this movie just to find out what the first is.



On the video game front this week is Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Enjoy your latest cutscene, angsty teenage fest, you graphic whores!

Us Nintendo fans will be content to download Final Fantasy 2 for Virtual Console. (Note: I'm not downloading it. Not that great a game, to be honest.)

No comments: