Friday, November 26, 2010

Update about Tork

I got new glasses this week. Isn't that something?

I bought nothing during Black Friday. Isn't that something?

I plan to be in Pennsylvania tomorrow. Isn't that something?

I might meet Leonard Maltin tomorrow. Isn't that something?

I learned which district I live in during the beginning of the month. Isn't that something?

My blog will hit the 1000 post mark soon. Isn't that something?

The girl who had a psychotic crush on me once now appears to be a mother (I did some facebook spying.) Isn't that something?

There are four people following this blog. One is a friend, but the rest of you are weirdos. Err, I mean isn't that something??

I don't even know what following a blogger blog accomplishes. Isn't that something?

Futurama Season 5 isn't out until the 21st of next month. Isn't that something?

The Ctrl+Alt+Del "gamer" webcomic is awful, but its miscarriage comic is the funniest thing ever. Isn't that something?

I decided to play Dark Cloud again for no good reason. Isn't that something?

I want either a iPod Touch 32GB or a new computer with Windows 7 for Christmas. Isn't that something?

I forgot where I was going with this post an hour ago. Isn't that something?

No comments: