Thursday, November 17, 2011

Money's too tight for steak.

Sorry, just learned today that things are going to have to change around here.

#1 -  We're going back to the old title.  Except I can't afford apostrophes anymore.

#2 - Co-contributers are going to have to write for free.  I don't get a paycheck, neither do you.

#3 -  No more Simpsons references.  Those royalty checks are expensive, man, and you know how much it costs to make a 25 year old show go on.  For now on, original jokes. 

#4 - Do you like advertisements?  I sure hope someone does!  (Brought to you by Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.)

#4b  I didn't get any money from Kraft, but I hope if I do that often enough someone will give me money.

#5  I apologize if I sound any more bitter than the past year in future posts.  I hope to continue making content that has nothing to do about personal life crap that no one cares about.

#6  I should go straight to heaven for not punching the guy who invented the word "funemployment" in the face.

No comments: