Saturday, May 12, 2012

This space reserved for tears.

Sigh.



Update:  Whatever the feed I'm watching is showing a recap of the Red Sox choking last year.  BIG DEAL!  They've won two championships in the last decade, and we're still dragging out the bloated corpse of Babe Ruth?!?  For frick's sakes!  I'm going to have to put up with Dan Snyder for another forty years.  Nah, I won't live that long, but still.  Even then, I try to keep myself from whining about the Skins because they at least had success at some point.

My point is, don't drag out fricken Boston while I watch the Caps losing a game seven.  I bring up Esa Tikkanen from time to time because that was the closest the Caps got to winning a Stanley Cup Finals game.


Update 2:   Ah, now that's the game seven I'm used to.

No comments: