Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's that time of year again!

Tomorrow is July 1st, and while this blog has been dying, we still have our one remaining tradition here. Lita will send me links to music videos and I will watch them. Sheltered person that I am, it's very likely that I haven't seen any of the videos she'll pick.

I will post pictures, give my feelings about the video, maybe provide a commentary, and point out what I think the most awesome thing about the video is.

I will try to do one a day meaning we will see 31 videos before it's all done. If real life gets in the way we may either post several videos on one day or finish this is August. We'll see.

2 comments:

Lita said...

Another year, another July Challenge. I'm ready if you are! Here comes your first video for the year 2010!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34u_3Z9_LUw

wurwolf said...

I love the July challenge so much.