Monday, January 15, 2007

Welcome!

This is the first post for a blog which may be dead in a few days. I'm honestly the type of person who gets really interested in something for a few days, then gets bored and moves on.

Anyway, here's the type of stuff that interests me that I may talk about: Video Games, Programming, The Washington Redskins, The Washington Capitals, The Washington Nationals, The Maryland Terrapins, The University of Maryland, The Simpsons, MST3k, and Bad Movies.

To be honest, I'll probably mostly focus on video games, but I may talk about the other topics.

3 comments:

Lita said...

I was going to make a saucy comment about how you should show us your knees, but I see that comment moderation has been enabled and that all comments must be approved by the blog author. What kind of fascist blog is this? I'm being repressed!

Tork said...

My mistake!

Anonymous said...

/me fondles Lita in a repressive way.