Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mother 3 Translation Out Soon


The long awaited sequel to EarthBound will soon have an English translation patch available for the Mother 3 rom. Nintendo will never release this game for North America so this is the best way we can get our hands on it.

The patch can be found here.

After you download this patch, you'll need to get your hands on the Mother 3 rom and a GBA emulator. I recommend Visual Boy Advance for the emulator. I won't help you get the rom. You'll need to download it from a rom site, but be careful because many of those sites have horrible viruses. Enter "Mother 3 rom" into google and hopefully you'll find the right site.

The translation website should help you figure out how to apply the patch to the rom. After that, just drag the rom to your emulator and enjoy the last Mother game.

(I plan to make videos of it like I did for the other two Mother/EarthBound games but I'm not sure if I'll do a blind run or just play through it a few times before making a thorough playthrough. Not that you care. I'm just typing words now.)

If you never played EarthBound, shame on you. Download a SNES emulator and the EarthBound rom now! Screw the copyright laws!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet :D i cant wait