Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cinematic Titanic set to make more episodes.

Well it's about time.  I can't go to any of their live shows (although I might go to their upcoming D.C. show in October.)  So I've been waiting for them to release new shows since Tiki Island.  Live, not live, I'll buy either.

So today I wake up to find that they are going to film their next two episodes, "War of the Insects" and "Rattlers."  I don't know anything about these films, but knowing CT they were probably made in the seventies. 

As much as I miss the shadowrama, the live episodes have been higher quality, so I can't wait until November when they release the first of the two DVDs.

(Taking a quick look at their store, they have posters of their upcoming tours, and they offer cheaper copies of their earlier episodes, as long as you don't mind them a bit scratched up.)

No comments: