Sunday, July 10, 2011

This Week In Entertainment (7/12/11)

My Pick of the Week closes out the Harry Potter saga, at least until J.K does a reboot.  (Grittier!   More realistic!)  Here I include a picture of an Enemy Mine inspired poster.  Sure, why not?

Also out in theaters this week is Winnie the Pooh.  How many of the movies have they made since my childhood?  I remember they had a live action show on the Disney Channel and a cartoon on ABC Saturday mornings, as well as a few movies already made.  Winnie must be a huge money maker for Disney.

Phase 7 is ... I don't know, but it's given a quote by Bloody Disgusting, so here's your antidote to this week's kids movies.


On DVD we have Arthur.  Did they really remake a 30 year old movie?  (My entire experience with the Arthur series is scratching my head a few times at The Critic.)

Here's a collection of Buster Keaton shortsOn Blu-Ray, too!   The latter are remastered and makes me wish I had Blu-Ray.  Maybe I'll get a player (and HD TV) by the end of the year.

"Spirit" of Bellydancing?  Don't you mean fleshiness?

Amazon also has a lot of series On Demand, or whatever their online streaming option is called.  Now you can watch Teen Wolf: The Series, in high definition!

No comments: