Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to the Future....4!

I remember long ago when the Internet was young...well not that young, but 1999-2002 was a long time ago, right?  Anyway, there was a Back to the Future 4 website, with a picture hinting at Doc Brown and Clara having a new adventure.  Well, it obviously never happened.  Probably for the best, since it's really Michael J. Fox's series, and he was already suffering from Parkinson's Disease.  The only chance at new Back to the Future adventures was the animated series, which I think is still not available.

But it was not over for the series.  Telltale Games, which is the Lucas Arts of its time, has made several series of episodic click and pick adventure games.  20 bucks for this Wii title.  I'd love to own a Back to the Future game that doesn't suck.  (Still bitter, NES version.  And I only rented you.)


Oh, and I still want a hoverboard. 

No comments: