Monday, March 23, 2009

I am the Snorlax, coo coo ca choo

Of all those soulless little abominations known as the Pokemon, my fave is the Snorlax. Big fat dude sleeping all the time, only waking up to eat. That's the life.


Then I realized.....



I AM THE SNORLAX!

Consider the evidence:

1). Snorlax are big fat dudes who sleep all the time, and only wake up to eat.

I'm a big fat dude who sleeps heavilly and is often motivated out of the sleep state by my mother saying dinner's ready.

2). Snorlax is furry

While I'm not furry (Or a Furry for that matter), I am damn hairy. I sprout hair like a sumbitch. Also note the big claws, more evidence as in I never cut my nails until they start to piss me off and scratch me.

3). Snorlax often has little kids bouncing on his belly in his slumber.

While that part isn't true about me (Thank goodness, I'd have the feds on my ass) I too get bothered when I'm trying to sleep by annoying children, often being stirred from my slumber.

If I ain't a Snorlax, I clearly am descendant from one (Yes, Pokemon lived before man and we evolved from them. Suck on it creationists!). It truly is fascinating to learn about one's roots like this.

PS: Tork is clearly a Bellossom.

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

At first I thought Torrk wrote this and I was like, TMI, Torrk. But now that I know The MICketyap wrote this, it all makes perfect sense.