Saturday, March 14, 2009

What's old is new again.

I went to a Gamestop or whatever and I played the PS3 version of Street Fighter IV. I picked Cammy.

Photobucket

I just want to say that I feel like nothing in the series has changed since Super Street Fighter 2. Or maybe it's Street Fighter Alpha 3. I used the same style I used 10-15 years ago and it worked. I only lost to the third guy because he was new and I wasn't used to his constantly flipping around. Other than that, still same game with nice polygon graphics.

And you know what? This game will probably be far more popular than the much different Street Fighter 3. I bet this game doesn't have downloadable content, either, so you'd have to buy another game to get a couple more characters.

By the way, I didn't get that picture from a deviant art thing. That's actually the first thing that you see when you pick her. Capcom, can't you be a little more subtle?

1 comment:

PM said...

Q: Capcom, can't you be a little more subtle?

A: No. No they can't. Their 13-year-old fanboys don't get subtlety.