Sunday, March 1, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (3/3/09)



My pick of the week is some nerd thing. I hope it sucks like I hoped Transformers would suck so I could laugh at the geeks.

Coming out this week is a DVD of the comic that this movie is based on. Is there really a naked blue thing?

Out on the Wii we have the latest baseball game. Just in time for the Nats new season! I hope Bowden leads the team to a better season! Oh, wait...

Gee willikers. Another Sonic game. Huh. Gee willikers.

Speaking of gee wilikers, it's another collection of mini-games for the Wii. Why couldn't they make a game that makes you feel like you're wondering around a real theme park? I'd pay a TON for one about King's Dominion.

Out on DVD this week is Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Let's just assumed I made either a "rolling in his grave" or a "downfall of civilization" joke and move on.

This set takes old Justice League episodes that retold the story of suddenly flying Wonder Woman. How come nobody can make a female superhero movie work? This one runs around in her panties, so you'd think they would at least try.

Finally, we end with Ace Ventura Jr. No, really. I never heard of it either, and I once put up with an episode of the tv show.

No comments: