Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This Week In Entertainment (1/12/10)

For my Pick of the Week I'm choosing a movie based on it's title. It's about a Sister with a gun, and she's having... "Nun of That" Oh, blasphemy!


In theaters we have the latest Jackie Chan movie. Yay? It's called The Spy Next Door and I hope it doesn't have the Spy Kids vibe it's movie poster is giving off.


The Simpsons is skipping seasons 13-19 so they can release Season 20 to DVD. I can't remember most of these episodes and I skipped the final five. Oh well, I guess Fox feels it's got to get some of that BluRay money. I guess the joke is that the idea that Mr. Burns is greedy rings hollower and hollower as the show goes on?

Is Bogus really considered a fan favorite of anything, let alone Whoopi Goldberg films? What about Made In America? Do we need to be reminded about the Ted Danson thing?

I don't know anything about Accident on Hill Road, but OUCH for the guy on the cover.


On WiiWare is ShadowPlay. You know those games where you try to take 2-dimensional shapes like squares and triangles and you try to build bigger shapes like a tractor or bird? ShadowPlay is like that. You try to build shapes by using the shadows of various objects. It's the first WiiWare game to use Motion Plus.

No comments: