Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This Week In Entertainment (1/26/10)

No More Heroes 2

My Pick of the Week is No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggles. The first game was a lot of fun but it had a bad overworld. In this sequel, they decided to remove it instead of fixing it. Oh well. At least the battles should still be fun.


Also coming out this week is Edge of Darkness, starring Mel Gibson. I was going to make alcohol and Jeeeeeews! jokes, but then I realize everybody else already was, and felt sad.


On DVD we have many of the Rifftrax DVDs previously sold only on their website, including their first live show in Tennessee.

I guess this is "there is no conspiracy" week. I know your game, History Channel. (Actually, maybe they save "WHAT DOES THE GOVERNMENT KNOW!?!?!?!" specials for A&E.)

Do it for the people who now control Michael Jackson's estate.

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen a Ghostbusters 3, even if it was a reboot. Seems like there's plenty of nostalgia for the franchise now.

Let me guess, the good guys waging the war on whales turn out to be the bad guys duped by someone making a big profit, right? I'm on to you, Hollywood!

Super Bowl 44 should be good, but that doesn't mean I won't be taping the next Puppy Bowl. I was hoping they would release the earlier ones to dvd.

Somehow I don't think the 1956 version of 1984 is very accurate to the book. The book is brutal.

Every week
Amazon offers a belly dancing video. Just what is the audience for these? Bored house wives?


Also on the Wii is Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. It's a fighting game featuring Street Fighter and other Capcom characters facing...some Japanese thing. Should be good even if I don't know who half the roster is.

1 comment:

The Mickey said...

Hello, friend!

Selected have been you for free genuine Rolex watch! Made by expert makers of watch in the European continent of Europe for swift hip on the go business men such as yourself or someone like you!