Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This Week In Entertainment (1/19/10)

My Pick of the Week is Dark Void Zero for the DSi. Why? Because it's considered a lost Capcom NES game, and that's good enough for me. Too bad they released it to a system that I can't afford. Jerks.



Also out this week in theaters is Extraordinary Measures, starring Brendan Frasier and Harrison Ford. I'd tell you what it's about, but the opening paragraph in the Rotten Tomatoes description puts me to sleep.

Disney gives us the latest The Rock family movie, Tooth Fairy. I guess the Doom movie scared him away from action stuff forever.

Legion is a movie about God losing faith in humanity. Thanks a lot, Internet!


On DVD is the first volume of Laugh-O-Lympics, a Hannah Barbara show about their cast of characters competing in a cartoon olympics every week. File this show under "loved it as a kid. Scratched my head later on."

Fraggle Rock was a puppet show but it had a short animated series at its height. It must have been short because I remember watching the same episode twice but only that episode.

Surprise the title isn't "God Send Me a Good Man."


Now you can own the entire set for UPN's biggest non-SciFi success!

All right! Oh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.