Thursday, May 5, 2011

This Week in Entertainment (5/3/11)

It's summer already? It is in Hollywood. The blockbusters are coming out.


Thor is one of them. I'm not a comic book fan, but I am a comic book movie fan so I'll probably see it. I don't know if the hero is a god or not but he does have a Shao Kahn hammer as a weapon.

Also out in theaters is this movie. I hate to say, "the jokes write themselves" because that's lazy, but it's a movie about mental illness starring Mel Gibson. It's the lowest of low fruits.

(Note that the Rotten Tomatoes URL gives a year of release as 2010. I smell trouble.)

Oh, good one! Why would you even give a hobo a shotgun? (I just read the synopsis and noticed that it contained the f word. That probably sums up who the movie is being marketed to.)


On DVD is two thing that the Internet ruined, now in one movie! It's Ninjas vs Vampires.

I was just amused by the box cover. It's kind of like Enemy Mine, with more breasts.

No comments: