Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tork's the 1 Percent!!!!!!!!

Check out this old TftD reply!

------------------------------------------------


Tork: You're killing me off!!! But I'm the most popular character!!

PM: Actually I did a poll. You rank behind 42, the cow, h_wood, and IamWritersBlock. The "pleh" incident cost you at least a percentage point.

Tork: Leaving me with...?

PM: 1 percent...if you round up...liberally.

Tork: ...1 percent? 1 PERCENT!!! ... All right!! I'm number one! I'm number one!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I knew it! Stop oppressing me oppressor!

1 comment:

Tork said...

You know, if I was really "The One Percent", I'd totally embrace it and troll the OWS movement. I wouldn't just dump job applications on them. I'd buy a diamond cane, pinky ring, monocle. I'd adopt Mr. Burns's mannerisms. I'd rent hookers that cost more than OWS members' whole life incomes and make a comment about "at least I asked her permission." I'd implant a chip in my throat so I can get the BWAHAHA just right.

Dammit, my fantasy world is so much better.