Monday, May 11, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (5/11/09)

The Dana Carvey Show


My Pick of the Week is all whatever number of episodes of the Dana Carvey Show was aired. I remember liking the couple episodes I saw but it had Bob Dole jokes so I'm guessing it won't age so well. At least it isn't Master of Disguise.


With Star Trek in theaters, here's a chance to buy more Star Trek for home. Here's the Star Trek Trilogy, otherwise known as the good Star Trek films. Journey Home or First Contact not included.

Speaking of Star Trek, somebody gambled that Star Trek Eleven would suck and therefore a deluxe copy of Galaxy Quest would be perfect for the disgusted Trekkie. Oops.

Now this is what I call quadruple dipping. It's only one season. Why release it in four volumes?


For a change of pace, here's a novel. Remember, BOOKS AREN'T CANON!

No comments: