Sunday, May 3, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (5/4/09)

Photobucket


I'll be honest. I haven't seen too many episodes of the Original Star Trek series. I'm more of a TNG, Enterprise, and Voyager fan. I'd watch TOS and DS9 if the series weren't so damn expensive. Anyway, I hope the movies are a hit so we can have more Trek series running concurrently like the good old days.



Speaking of Star Trek, Voyager did this movie already. They called it Innocence.


While we're on the topic of Star Trek, this series is creepy. At least it seemed that way despite the fact I never watched an episode.


Did Attack of the Giant Leaches really need an update? Does this new movie offer a new take on hick incest?

Finally, virtual reality! It's about damn time.


Gee, I wonder what this movie is inspired by?


On the Wii we have a "game" that I thought was already available on Wii Ware.


I still think a skunk falls under the creepy category for animals to anthropomorphize.


Is this game still worth playing without the bongos? Can you still use the bongos? The Wii does have GC slots.


This is the kind of game that needed to be made when the Wii was announced. I bet the sword slashing is lame, though.


It's like a puzzle game, WITH RPG ELEMENTS! [TM]

No comments: