Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cinematic Titanic returns!


I just got an email saying that they're finally releasing new CT DVDs. In this case they're grabbing a recording of one of their live shows. The movie is a kung fu flick named East Meets Watts. I'm pretty sure that's not close to the original translation.


I'll be honest. I still haven't watched the last two episodes. The first few episodes were Ok but no single episode could really resonate with me. And they kept doing 70s horror which they may like but I tend to find that just too nihilistic to be enjoyable. So I was looking forward to them making fun of a kung fu movie. I'd prefer that they would do this as a regular episode but maybe the live show will be ok.

I recently watched the Rifftrax version of the first Matrix movie, and the best part was when they made fun of the fighting, so this should be a break out episode for the Titans. Let's hope I get off my lazy butt and review this when I get my hands on it.

No comments: