Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (12/1/09)

My Pick of the Week is expensive but you get a cute figurine with it. It's MST3k Volume XVI and the limited edition comes with a small Tom Servo, just like an earlier set came with a small Crow. This set comes with The Corpse Vanishes, Warrior Of The Lost World, Santa Claus, and Night Of The Blood Beast. I've only seen Warrior of the Lost World and Santa Claus and they're both really good. I think I've seen The Corpse Vanishes unMSTied but haven't seen the season one episode. Hopefully Night of the Blood Beast comes with both sets of host segments.


Also on DVD is a reminder that Disney is releasing a new animated feature. Here's the cheap rip off.

I watched Terminator 3 over the summer and thought it was pretty silly. Here's the follow up which I've heard is worse.

You're only encouraging them to make more lazy seasons of this show. (And how is this set still cheaper than all the Star Trek TV sets?)


On Virtual Console is Tales of Monkey Island Episode 4: The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood. I've already played it, and while it's good, it sadly doesn't play out like this fan service video.

No comments: