Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (12/8/09)

My Pick of the Week is The Princess and the Frog. I could have swore that I listed it a week or two ago but now I'm promoting it to the top to make sure it doesn't get pulled back again. (In hindsight, I think RT just screwed up. I do remember commenting on the oddness of it's position.) Given the subject it should be fun just reading the reviews.


Also out this week on DVD is a whole lot of Harry Potter. First, we have the latest Harry Potter (The sixth movie. Two more to go.) In this one everybody gets paired up and Voldemort gets a weakness out of nowhere.

If you want more Harry they now have ultimate editions of the first two movies. I've said they should have made these before but I'm not about to double dip for a dozen or so minutes of footage they cut out.

Christmas sure does get in trouble a lot. Now it needs a dog to save it. Still waiting for the technology to allow you to create your own _____ Saves Christmas scenario.

Are they really friends if you eat them all?

There's no Wayans sibling in this DVD!


On Wii is Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. I think it's remake of the original.

1 comment:

Lita said...

The new Wii Silent Hill game IS a remake of the original, and SH fans are really excited about it. It gives you a personality test at the beginning and then watches you while you play and then changes things about the game (dialog, character models, personalities) depending on what it picks up about your personality. Also I think Harry Mason gets few, if any, weapons so you spend more time running and hiding from enemies than you do shooting them.

It sounds really awesome and the buzz is huge. I would really want to play this if I weren't such a big baby. Sounds scary.