Monday, December 7, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 3: Chapter 1

I have a paper due tomorrow morning, so I guess it's as good a time as any to throw up another one of these things.

Welcome back!


The new head of the Bumblefudge family is Onil. His first act as an adult is to go to town and get himself a job.


It is a job for which he is almost entirely unsuited in every way, but RL Onil once told me that he wanted his Sim Self to be a cop and wear a cool black trench coat, so there it is.

(To be honest, the trench coat I downloaded is not at all cool, but there is only so much I can do.)


Sim Onil, you may remember, wants to be the best at chess. He just invited this guy over for his first ever chess challenge. They make with some small talk to break the ice, then Onil goes inside to pee, since I don't think Onil's pissing all over himself during the match will incite just the right note of terror in his opponent.


What-- Hey! You jerk! You JERK! You will pay for this! Prepare for humiliation!


Beat him, Onil! Kick his ass! Restore the family honor!


Something about the look on Onil's face tells me that he did not restore the family honor.

Rematch, Onil! Right now! Do not let this buttface leave until you have destroyed him!

Victory is ours!

Wow, this whole chess thing is boring. I don't see myself completing this lifetime want.

Let's invite some chicks over.



Before I do that, though, here's some boring exposition. Before we started this Legacy, I promised RL wurwolf I'd let her pick Sim Onil's future Sim spouse. In return, she agreed to get those lawyers she works with and sic them on Tork since he promised me a million dollars and has yet to give me a dime.

I AM KEEPING UP MY END, WURWOLF.

So I got Onil that reward where everybody he invites to a party has to show up no matter what, and the party is always a success even if he takes a dump on the birthday cake (which I realize may be a plus in some circles of the Internet). Then I invited over every girl Onil knows who is a teen or young adult.

Having lots of people in one place makes the game lag like crazy, so don't expect a detailed personality report here. I mainly had to point the camera on real-estate with no Sims in it to keep things moving.


I made everybody dress in formal wear, since I want these women to put their best feet forward. Our first bachelorette is Josephine Jones. She likes the decor, I guess.

The next bachelorette was Joann Watson-Traylor, who I could have sworn I took a picture of. Can't find it now, though. My notes say that she wears a flower in her hair and a long leather skirt. Not too helpful. I don't remember what her face was like, but it wasn't unusually pretty or ugly.

The third guest to arrive was Brandy Ray. Now, I don't know if he's a party crasher or if his girly name and hair fooled me at the invite panel, but here he is. And since boys can't have babies with boys, he's not in the running for Onil's spouse. Sorry, Brandy.


Now I KNOW I took another picture of the chick featured here, but it's gone now. Stupid lag! She'll turn around in a second, though, and then you'll see her.

Don't know what Brandy's problem with Josephine is. Maybe he's jealous that she has a better shot at Onil than he does.

The girl on the left is Karyn Ray-Durant. I suspect she might be Brandy's sister or something. Nice bitchface, Karyn.



It's Andrea's birthday today. Look at her face. It's so sad when they know just how much the transition is about to suck.

Well, it's not great, but by the standards of this game it's not bad. Just look at what the game did to poor wurwolf.

She'll still need a makeover, naturally. The game was too laggy with the party going on to do it right away, though. You'll see it in the next update.


You can see Joann "Mystery Date" Watson's back here. The old lady in the background was not invited but came anyway. Old ladies can't have babies, so she is not in the running to be Onil's wife.

This sullen Asian-looking chick I forgot I invited is Brittany Bellamy.

You may recall that BOG's birthday is the same as Andrea's. He's aging up right now! I won't capture the sparkles, though, because the game is so slow. Yay!


Lookin' good, Grandpa. He too will be getting a makeover, but you won't see it in this update.

His first want as an oldster is to retire. I will grant this wish, but not until he hits the top rung of his career ladder.

Brittany is working on homework. PAAAARRRRTYYYY!!!!!!


So! wurwolf! Who do you wish Onil to marry? Josephine "Hair Poof" Johns? Joann "Mystery Date" Watson-Traylor? Karyn "Bitchface" Roy-Durant? Brittany "The Asian" Bellamy? Pick one and I will do my best to hook her up with Onil. I reserve the right to go after somebody else, though, if the #1 pick turns out to be married or something, so you might also want to pick a #2.

That's it for now!

Take care.

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

I'm going to choose the chick with her back to us. Mystery Date Watson or whatever. Josephine is my second choice.

My reasons for leaving out the other two is that Bitchface has light colored hair, and I don't want Onil having blonde kids. We need some dark hair in this mix.

I left out the Asian-looking chick because she's stone ugly. That's all.

Torrk, prepare to hear from Lita's lawyers.