Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (12/21/09)

ACTION!

Just for the sheer lunacy of it. I'll pick Sherlock Holmes as my Pick of the Week. Sure, why not? Mystery movies need more action or something. I wonder if we'll start seeing action Hercule or action Jessica Fletcher or action Columbo. "Just one more question....BAM!"


Whoever thought up the word squeakquel should be unemployed for a long time. Mean to say, but it's how I feel.

Also, last week was Avatar. It's the new Final Fantasy movie.


Out on DVD, EAT THE COOKIE! EAT IT! EAT THE COOKIE!


On the Virtual Console is Super Smash Bros. Yeah, don't release that a few weeks before Brawl to whet our appetites, Nintendo.

1 comment:

Rimmi said...

LOL! I'd love to see Action Jessica Fletcher!!! But she still must be played by Angela Lansbury. I insist upon it.


My first date anniversary is coming up with Nick and we wanted to see a movie. I'm teasing him about seeing "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" and I think he believes I'm serious about seeing it. We're probably going to see Sherlock Holmes instead.