Thursday, January 15, 2009

Two Years!

In honor of this blog's second anniversary, I'm going to try something new! I'm going to live-blog!

Don't know what live blogging is? It's blog entry with timestamps.



9:56AM - I'm done for now. Go away.

9:55AM - I wanted to say "Take that, wurwolf!" again. SO TAKE THAT, WURWOLF!

9:50AM - Well, if the good people at Horror.com, Dread Central, Bloody Disgusting, CHUD, and FEARnet all think that My Bloody Valentine is a good movie, than they must be right!

9:46AM - I just added italics to one of the earlier entries. Makes it easier to read.

9:41AM - And no, I won't provide a link.

9:40AM - I'm reading about a controversy over the blog awards. Mainly Eff You, Penguin accused Cute Overlord of cheating. Fascinating.

9:29AM - Now that I think about it, isn't live blogging the same thing as twitter? I guess the difference between the two is that live bloggers attempt to use proper spelling and grammar.

9:28AM - If you run into anybody who screams, "KHAAAAAAAN!!!!" today, please punch that nerd.

9:26AM - Blogs don't talk back. Remember that.

9:20AM - I forgot I had this open. So, how are you doing, blog?

9:12AM - HAW! ustreamer-whatever is gone!

9:11AM - You know, there's a file on my desktop named "backup". I wonder what's in it? Wow, it's backups of my old projects? Cool!

9:07AM - There's an article about scientists talking about planets outside our solar system. Can we name one of those planets Nuveena? Screw any aliens if they named it first.

9:05AM - I was just telling my blog that it's stupid because I was getting frustrated. Now I feel better.

9:02AM - There's a coffee mug that was left near my desk. It says Christmas is sharing on the inside and has an angel baby and angel cat on the outside.

9:00AM - Yeah, you just keep staying there. Pretending like I can't see you. Come on, log in and give us a real user name!

8:57AM - I was spying on the Rifftrax channel, and now there's someone named "ustreamer-70684" there. What's his/her deal? I don't trust anybody who has that many random numbers in their user name.

8:54AM - Ten of the lights in this room are on. The one in the middle of the room isn't. AND IT'S BETTER THAT WAY! I hate it when they turn that light on.

8:50AM - Wondered, "Shouldn't I use full sentence? This isn't a chatroom, stupid."

8:47AM - Finished typing the last entry.

8:46AM - Got bored. Started getting rid of old tags that I never used. Take that, wurwolf!

8:43AM - Started this self-congratulating post.

1 comment:

The Mickey said...

Has the tire won the title yet?