Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (1/24/09)

Photobucket

My Pick of the Week is this set of America's Dumbest Criminals episodes. I have no idea when this show aired. In fact, I think there were several different versions of this show. The vhs tape of this show that I saw before was great, so I'm sure this set will be funny too.


Also out on DVD this week is the final season of Cheers. Remember how the show got self-congratulatory towards the end? Well, maybe not the show. I didn't watch it. But remember how NBC treated the show like it was the most important thing ever? And remember how they treated "...where everybody knows your name" as if it was so profound? Yeah. That's why I change the channel if I see a rerun of this show.

I like game shows, so here's a collection of game show episodes. I have no idea if these are public domain or not.

I am sure that these 300 television episodes are public domain. You can download any of these off archive.org if you have a fast computer.

I have yet to watch any of these, but here's another animated Marvel movie. Hulk Vs. sounds like a fighting game.

I've lost track of how many Superfriends shows they made.

Or really depressed.

I watched a couple episodes of this show on FOX and I can't remember why. Except I think one episode was advertised as having MANTIS being forced to fight in MORTAL COMBAT! Totally not trying to lure dumb video game nerds at all.

Usually I ignore the hundreds of bellydancing dvds that Amazon sells but this one caught my eye. Look at that cover! You can dance as Xena or Poison Ivy! I'm sure that this is just a combination of cosplay and bellydancing. The fact that I didn't come up with that idea shows why I only have a blog.



Out on the Wii this week is Rygar: The Battle of Argus. I don't remember much about Rygar from the NES. Something about a guy with a super yoyo as a weapon. Looked neat but I'm never played it.

No comments: