Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'M OUTRAGED!

As a blogger, it is my duty to expose the lies of the mainstream media. No really, I just looked it up. So I must show to you this DISGUSTING webpage at the LA Times.

This tiny, innocent looking page just took a shot at the most important invention of the twentieth century! When will people learn that the compact fluorescent lightbulb will save us from the reckless ways of Thomas Edison? That guy sucked.

Halogen bulb? More like, halogen BOMB! On our society. Which will suffer from it. It being our non use of curly bulbs. Yeah.

I'm keeping an eye on you, Sean O' Connor. You may be a principal, but I think you need to be the student once more. If I had blogger buddies, we would SOOOO be doing a google search on you to dig up all the dirt that is probably everywhere to see.

Sean O'Connor. SOC. More like, SOC...puppet! This is clearly a plant to try to discredit the CLF movement started by California. Note that this is in the Los Angelos Times. In fact, a quick check shows that Sean is not even a member of a lighting company, but is actually a comedian in Brooklyn! This is exactly the kind of lies I expect from the anti-CFL industry, and I'm disappoined that the LAT would print this. shame on you!


Please credit Tork's Blog when reporting on this story.

No comments: