Thursday, February 12, 2009

My confession

I've never played a StarFox game outside of Star Fox Adventure, which isn't a real Star Fox game.


I've never played a Fire Emblem game even though Lita's bugged me to do so. I'm kind of a jerk towards her.


I haven't owned a Pokemon game since the original red one. The series is too simplistic to have any depth necessary for RPGs.


I only played two Virtual Boy games. The tennis one and one of the flight games. Those were both in stores because even I knew that system was bad.


I never owned a Nintendo 64. My sister does.


I have a Game Boy Advance, but I was never a big fan of it. The DS is better, but I haven't been a huge fan of Nintendo portable games since the Game Boy days.


I own Super Princess Peach. Insert embarrassed cough here.


I used to have a crush on the cartoon Zelda. You know, the one who wore pink shorts? That one.


I've played every non-CDI Zelda game except for Four Swords Adventurers.


I haven't played a Kirby game since Kirby 2. There's just too many to keep track of and the games are so easy.


I never owned a Donkey Kong Country game. I downloaded the first two for VC.


I hate hate hated the first Pokemon movie. Gave up on Pokemon anime after that.


Kid Icarus isn't a very good game.


Instead of using R.O.B., I would put the controller on the floor and press the red or blue plunger with my feet to play Gyromite. I like that game.


The Wii is a good system but I still rate it below the NES, SNES, and GC for the moment.


Is that a good start?

No comments: