Sunday, February 15, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (2/16/09)



My Pick of the Week is the latest Fire Emblem game for the DS. I have yet to buy a FE game despite the fact that my friend Lita has recommended them all. I'm kind of a jerk. Hopefully this time I'll be a good friend and pick this up.


In other entertainment we have a book (A BOOK?!) about the death of Batman. It's like we've been losing all our heroes this decade.


In DVDs we have the latest movie that makes me wonder what the heck is with teens. Then I realize I'm old.

A movie about me, I see.

Once the current Hollywood way of making movies collapses (and it will, I hope) they should bring back the all-star Irwin Allen disaster film just for the sake of humiliating the stars.

Didn't Dinosaurs have a show like this within the show?


Also out on the DS this week is Dragon WARRIOR V. Oh sure, some revisionists may call it Quest now, but we all know what the title really is.

No comments: