Saturday, February 28, 2009

Special guest appearance by...

I was mentioned in a podcast today. Clearly my media empire is growing.


Or, I submitted content for a podcast.


GoNintendo is about the only video game blog I visit. The guy who runs the site invites his friends to do a podcast during weekends. The last part of the nerdy show has users submit video game songs that the group tries to guess at. I submitted a song and stumped the crew because I picked a game that nobody likes.

The link is here. Go to the last ten minutes or fifteen minutes and you'll reach the music section.



I also contributed a dumb joke to episode 179. About 30 minutes in the girlfriend of the main guy says "Bob Bobbington." I was in the official chat room as the podcast was going live and I said that as a joke.

No comments: