Monday, February 9, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (2/9/09)

Street Fighter

I love this stupid movie. So sue me. My Pick of the Week is the Street Fighter movie starring Raul Julia in one of his last roles. I have this movie on DVD but I'm almost curious about what the extreme version has. Does it have a clip of the upcoming Chun Li movie? Does it have a clip of Street Fighter IV? Man, imagine this movie being linked to either of those.

Also out on DVD is My Name is Bruce. Bruce Campbelll was fun on Xena and his narration for the Spider-Man video games so I wouldn't mind watching a movie directed by him.

This cover creeps me out. I admit it.

How long was this stupid show on for, anyway?

At first I was hoping this video was about making your own arcade cabinet, but it seems to be a bunch of parodies. So, pick ten random newgrounds cartoons and you'll probably have the same quality for free.


Out in theaters this week is Friday the 13th. I don't get Valentine's Day.

How is it that Disney hasn't sued the blood out of the maker's of this film?


Out on the Wii this week is The House of Dead: Overkill. It's a rail first person shooter. I saw the trailer last night and it had a stripper as one of the people shooting up zombies. Can someone please explain to me why you would want to mix sex with gory violence?

On the DS is Retro Game Challenge. I thought I mentioned this earlier but here's a game that mixes a bunch of Famicom like mini-games together, or something. I'm not sure. Seems interesting.

No comments: