Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (10/27/09)

My Pick of the Week is Tales of Monkey Island Episode 3 for the WiiWare. What took you guys so long? Yes, I know the answer is that Nintendo sucks at release schedules.


Out in theaters this week is a stitched together movie about Michael Jackson's last concert. Or some other concerts stitched together. This blogger chooses to skip this movie and remember the 80s.

Not a movie about the Boondocks the comic.


On home DVD is another movie about Tinker Bell and all her girlfriends. Let me guess: She talks, because why bother keeping her in character.

I thought this series was about the anthology series introduced by the Cryptkeeper, but it isn't, so forget about it.

I just mentioned this film being in theaters LAST WEEK!

Technically he wasn't... Just saying.

Due to all the promotion about 2012, I'm not very worried about the year. It looks like the next Y2k.


On Wii and DS is Press Your Luck. It better be cheap. In fact, it should be packaged with Price Is Right for 30 dollars. I'd pick them up.

No comments: