Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (10/20/09)

This isn't a movie, game, or video, but My Pick of the Week is Windows 7 because I hope it's what Vista should have been. In fact, I assume it's just a stable Vista. I'd love to get a faster computer with an updated OS.



Also out this week is the latest in this decade's version of Friday the Thirteenth. I will be reading the wiki entry Friday night just to see how stupid Saw VI is.

Want to see a movie that's actually scary? Stan Helsing. Yes, it's YET ANOTHER dumb spoof, this one that I didn't hear of until now. I will never understand the illegal drug culture.

Motherhood is a movie starring Uma Thurman. The only reason why I bring it up is the poster art reminds me of the awful poster for a movie called Baby Mama. I know it may sound like I'm exaggerating, but I can't stand the Baby Mama poster. It makes me cringe.

Astroboy is a 3d animated movie. This movie is for the older crowd because it certainly wasn't around for my generation. This will be either the first or second highest opening this week.


On dvd is the second Transformers movie. I saw a video review of the first one. Boy, was it not funny. Yes, I'm talking about the comedy when it was a summer blockbuster film. I can't imagine the second film being any better.

Also out on DVD is all of those bunny movie parodies. For not-free!

Did somebody mention a new version of Windows? Time to roll out the video tutorials!

There's a ton of DS and Wii games out this week. The only one worth mentioning is Cooking Mama 3 for the DS. Nintendo, where the heck is Tales of Monkey Island Episode 3?

No comments: