Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 2: Chapter 2

Are you ready for a spooooooooooooky Halloween update????



Too bad. Nothing scary happened this time.



Unless you're wurwolf.

First, though, let's catch up with the new lady of the house. Andrea has all kinds of wants and ambitions that she's going to have to push out of her pretty little head. wurwolf has numerous activities and hobbies to keep up with--way too many for her to do them all--so she does none of them. wurwolf never does anything around this house besides sit around and lose money, and Andrea's here to pick up some slack.

Her first wurwolf job? Tending the garden.


In the meantime, BOG is off to his first day of work as a fan. Good luck pretending to like some assy band, BOG!


It is time.


I'm sure she'll get the hang of it.


Ah! We're starting to see results!

Not as thin as I could get her, but a great improvement on where she was when she started. I'll let her stay like this for a while.


Awww, isn't that sweet? She's so enamored about the wedding, she's completely failed to notice she's not wearing a ring.

"Hi honey! Did you have a good day at work?"

"I sure did! I got promoted to roadie! You look... different."

"I spent 9 hours on the treadmill!"

"I guess that explains the smell!"



Andrea is easily impressed. This means that even the simple act of watching her husband look at a sandwich sends waves of excitement through her.

Sims are weird.


BOG's playing for tips, but the only person here who can hear him is too busy stuffing her face to put money in the guitar case.


Meanwhile, Andrea is reading up on how to cook. wurwolf has been so busy pissing away the family fortune, she hasn't had any time to learn any cooking. The family has been living on leftovers from when Grandma Sally was still alive.

Gross.


wurwolf! Hurry! Hero is escaping!!!


"Oh, can't I just let him go? Just this once?"

I'm ashamed of you. Now take him back inside.

"This kind of thing should really be a Daughter in Law job."

She's busy.


Oh... oh geez.... oh, wurwolf.....

....she made that puddle all by herself.

"I told you I had to go, but you insisted I care for the baby first."

I'm sorry! I didn't know it was that desperate!

It's ok. I'm sure nobody saw--

Oh. Gee.

"And I've got news for you."

What?



"I'm not done."

...

You are not a large woman. How can your bladder even hold that much liquid?

"You shut up. Ugh... It's running down into my stockings..."

You're going to have to replace those shoes. And somebody's going to have to mop that up.

"That's what Daughters in Law are for."

"Don't feel bad, Mom. It's very common for older people to become incontinent as they age."

"...You know Dear, Boggy is still very young. It's not too late for him to find a new bride if some unfortunate accident were to befall you."


"Hey, I'm home from work and... What the hell happened in here?"

"Andrea did it."

"Did what? Is a pipe busted or something?"

"Oh, I just spilled a little glass of water..."

"...A little bucket of water."


Oh, wow. Andrea, I don't know what that look is supposed to signify, but stop doing it.


Andrea's cooking lessons are coming along smoothly.

"My mom's a great big slut,
She thinks moraity don't matter,
She sleeps with all the guys,
And she can't control her bladder!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

"Wow, buddy, your mom sounds great. Can I get her number?"



While BOG's in town, I send him by the bookstore to pick up some music he can learn. Check out the fiction section. I have a hack that makes Sim-written books salable (not sure why that wasn't included in the game).

Note that the game doesn't keep track of who wrote what, so if I want wurwolf to retain credit for anything she's written, I have to actually name the book "Smutty Title by wurwolf".

Her most lucrative book is too far down the list to appear in this picture.


There it is! I don't know what goes on in that book, but Sims are willing to pay $56 a pop to read it!


Her cooking is improving!


I think she needs a little more work, though, so here she goes.


There!

That's it for now. See you next time! Take care, and happy Halloween!

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

It's all true....

Buttbumpers is my best-selling book. It's a heart-rending story that takes place in war-torn Spain and it chronicles the relationship between a young and handsome soldier and an older woman too broken to love. Will her fractured soul mend? Will he return from the front to find her in time? Who the hell knows, because really all he's looking for is to tap that ass. Anal sex FTW! AMIRITE, Town of Bumblefudge???

Also true is BOG's song about me being a slut of enormous proportions and having poor bladder control.