Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (5/27/07)

I saw Spider-Man over the weekend. Maybe my expectations were lowered due to the subpar reviews, but I liked it. Not as much as I liked the first two, though. I would give it a seven, while I would give a ten to the previous movie and an eight or nine to the original. Maybe I'll spend a post giving my thoughts on it.

I've been playing online games lately. I once thought they would be cool before the Dreamcast came out, but then I thought they were going to ruin the quality of one-player games. Now I guess I'm on the bandwagon. Two weeks ago I played Tetris DS. It wasn't the first time I played it online, but now I have a Nintendo WiFi USB Connector. Well, that Sunday I got my butt kicked, and I now have 32 wins out of 69 tries. My world score, or whatever it is, is back to the base 5000. Hopefully I'll have more luck next time.

Yesterday I tried Animal Crossing with my friend Lita. She got to visit my AC town, which was pretty crappy. I first played Animal Crossing back in October, but I put it down and never picked it up till yesterday. And you know what she did the moment she appeared? She BLAHed me! My whole life has been altered thanks to that! Thanks a lot, Lita!

I've heard rumors for the last couple months that have disturbed me. My old arch-diocese may be a poorly run organization that's running it's schools into the ground. My mom works for my old elementary school and everything I hear from her suggests it. Teachers are constantly shifted from grade to grade (if they decide to put up with this nonsense) and no one knows if they have a job next year. Given that our old church was near bankrupcy, it seems like we were lucky to escape to the Archdiocese of Baltimore. I hope. (I'm not going to even mention what I think the Catholic Church's take on immigrants.)

On brighter news, I have tomorrow off! WHOO! And I believe the project I've been working on for several months is almost over. I can't wait to move on to anything else. I can't mention what it is due to a non-disclosure agreement, but hopefully it'll become public someday.

During Lita's stay at my Animal Crossing town, she put up a false billboard saying that I love Family Guy. Pfft! I only vandalized the wiki entry for Grey Poupon because I wanted to make fun of how it seem to me that Family Guy gets mentioned at several wiki entries. Do we got that now?

In other animated news, I want to punch the writers, producers, and whoever involved with The Simpsons for the four hundredth episode of the Simpsons in the face. They deserve that for their political mutual masturbation of an episode.

Here's a link to something that I find interesting, if also very legally iffy.

I'll admit that my thoughts were very jumbled today. Enjoy Memorial Day!

No comments: