Monday, May 28, 2007

This Week In Entertainment (5/28/07)



My Pick of the Week is Mario Party 8. I have three of the Mario Party games and I'll probably pick this up. Still, I hope the next Mario Party is online.

The other Wii game that's coming out this week is Mortal Kombat Armageddon. I've been waiting for the Wii version of this game for quite a while, and I hope it's good. If not, I can always pick up the PS2 version for twenty bucks. (This game should have also had online play.) I'm going to kick everybody's butt with Frost.

And for those who wanted a more intellectual challenge, it's The New York Times Crosswords for the DS!


On to DVDs.

Everybody loves prequels, so here's Hannibal Rising.

Poor Cubs fans. Here's a box full of empty air, I bet.

Here's a set that includes all five Superman movies, including the most recent one. I wouldn't mention this except that it's referred to as the Corrected Edition 2007. I was laughing at the idea of people buying the original set for a lot of money and finding out that it was wrong somehow, until I realized that they're referring to the director's cut of Superman 2.

No comments: