Monday, May 21, 2007

This Week In Entertainment (5/21/07)

I couldn't think of a pick of the week this morning. I should pick stuff like Roots: 30th Anniversary or The Third Man, but who would I be kidding? (I've only seen the LaVar Burton part of Roots.)

They're releasing five of the Bond movies seperately. This week includes two good ones (The World is Not Enough and The Living Daylights), two bad ones (Moonraker and The Man with a Golden Gun), and two I haven't seen (You Only Live Twice and From Russia With Love.)

Could Epic Movie be worst then Date Movie? Probably. (I used to love movies like this. Maybe they need to clone Leslie Neilsen.)

There are special editions for Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2. Say, is there a sequel coming up anytime soon?

Do you know anybody who you secretly wished was sterilized? Well here's Pokemon 10th Anniversary and Dragon Ball Z: Season 2.

Here's Volume 2 of Perry Mason Season 1. You know, I find this whole volume thing really annoying.

Ocean's Eleven/Ocean's Twelve - Say, is there a sequel coming out soon?

Jews In Space - What, they finally made this movie?


Update!




They finally released the Virtual Console games of the week today. My Pick of the Week is Donkey Kong Country 2, even if you don't actually play as Donkey Kong.

No comments: