Monday, June 11, 2007

This Week In Entertainment (6/11/07)



My Pick of the Week is the second Fantastic Four movie. After watching the first movie I don't have too much hope for this one, but what the heck.

Also opening this week is DOA: Dead or Alive. Awesome! I love how they have to explain the acronym, even though critics are still going to use Dead On Arrival in their headlines.

Out on DVD is Ghost Rider. I noticed that Amazon didn't list Nicolas Cage as the star of the movie, which probably tells you about the quality of the movie.

Just in time for the movie being released this week, it's The Original Nancy Drew Movie Mystery Collection.

The last Jim Carrey film I saw and laughed at. Now on HD-DVD-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH.

Moving on to video games, we have The Sims 2: Pets for the Wii. For those of you who found a way to get a Wii and want a watered down version of the Sims 2.

Also on the Wii is Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree. I hope that this game is worth playing for more then an hour, because it's 30 bucks more expensive then the DS version.

I don't know what kind of movie this is, but I'm going to include this because the title amuses me. It's Nice Girls Don't Explode. Feel free to discuss what kind of movie it is.

No comments: