Monday, June 4, 2007

This Week In Entertainment (6/4/07)



My Pick of the Week is Tomb Raider: Anniversary for the PS2. I still consider the first Tomb Raider a classic, and this is a remake of that game with the Tomb Raider: Legends game engine.

Nintendo is releasing a web browser for both the DS and DS Lite. I thought this was a cool idea until I realized how hard it would be to get WiFi where ever I wanted it. Oh well.

Seinfeld Season 8 is out on DVD. Get ready for more of those wacky adventures of that lovable Kramer!


Fantastic Four: Extended Version - Say, are they going to release a sequel anytime soon?

I'm only mentioning The Most Powerful Families in Wrestling because I keep imagining a mafia of wrestlers and it's cracking me up.

Run for your lives! It's Rachel Ray!

This one's for the ladies! It's U2: The DVD Collector's Box.

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

Torrk, I'm buying you the Most Powerful Families in Wrestling for your birthday. You know you want it.