Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 2: Chapter 10

Welcome back!


This picture isn't actually of anything in particular. Just a placeholder while I tell you about how I got that new patch that's all the rage nowadays. Now I can make basements without doing it the old-fashioned labor-intensive way!

Let's see how it works.


Well, first off, I already have a couple of existing basements.


But the nice thing is, that now it is MUCH easier to get a camera down in here.


So there's not so much fighting to look at all the riches wurwolf gathered during her life.



If I wanted to build a brand new basement, I'd use the basement tool. Here I'm using it to section of a little 5x5 square to be a basement. The results don't look too impressive above ground. Just a colored square on the ground.

Hit the button to go down a story, though...


And you are transported into a horrible yawning black chasm of despair! Also, you can see your basement.


You can add a basement to your basement, too, if you want. You can go down up to four floors.

Ok, now let's undo all this stuff and go back to the Light World. It smells like Tron in here.


It's Alastair's birthday! Happy birthday, Alastair.


Oh. Also another side-effect of the patch is that Sims can now dream, like they used to be able to in Sims 2. I never realized how much I didn't miss dreaming until it was brought back. Now my Sims evenings are so cluttered.


Another promotion for BOG. I believe he's at level 8 now. Each career path has 10 levels.


This garden is kind of big, and is too much work for any one Sim. Now that wurwolf is gone, Onil is learning some gardening so he can pick up the slack.


Speaking of Onil, it's his birthday! He is still as much of an ass as ever, so he once again decides to dislocate his shoulder and age up behind the table.

As you can see, the whole family is deeply excited for Onil and his latest transformation.


Tah-dah!


I don't think it was my fault that Onil did poorly in school. I'd make him do his homework, and he'd do it, but then he wouldn't turn it in or the school wouldn't accept it or something. It was weird and annoying.

Anyway, the game declares that Onil is grumpy. I can't argue with that.


I hate every one of the options given for Onil's lifetime want. I just pick Chess King because. I probably won't put a lot of effort into completing it, and eventually I'll most likely cash in some points to get him a new LTW.


So here's Onil! He is now an adult, and is ready to take his new role as head of the house, so that's where we stop for now.

See you next time!

Take care.

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

Grumpy trait is perfect for Onil.