Monday, November 5, 2007

This Week In Entertainment (11/5/07)



My Pick of the Week is the biggest Wii game ever! If it was Super Smash Bros Brawl, that is. Instead, it's the other Mario vs Sonic game, aka Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. I hope neither Mario nor Sonic own a Bible.


On DVD is Seinfeld's final season. I was never a big fan of the show but I have to mention the great episode they did with a Frogger arcade game. And I liked the season finale, God help me.

Another final season set, featuring an "awwwwww!" track and Bizarro San Francisco.

Once upon a time, before the Simpsons took over the world, networks were using newspaper comic characters for specials. Here's one of them I sorta remember.

Here's a really stupid show that I used to leave on in the background. I have yet to watch the first two sets, but I probably eventually will.

I hate this team, but the fact that the NFL is willing to release a whole set of regular season games for a championship team is something that should have happened a long time ago. Too bad it's not the complete season. Bring on the 1991 Skins DVD set!

Speaking of football, here's one of the greatest games ever, and it didn't feature the Skins!

Totally not like the Angry Nintendo Nerd. Not at all.


Back to the Wii, we have Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I have yet to play a FE game, but I plan to eventually, so I should pick this up and play it sometime during the next year. Damn, my schedule is busy.

No comments: