Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MST3k.com is back.

It left? Oh yeah, I heard about that. For a while the site just sat there. It had four not funny at all cartoons and several host segments already found on Rhino videos or youtube. Then the front page was replaced with a promise to come back in June. I was waiting for it's return to be late June, and I wouldn't have been surprised if they kept pushing it back.

But it is back, and it's a lot less embarrassing. The cartoons are gone, but will probably be revived some day. Right now the site has a riff of the day, which is worth a look, I guess. Let's hope they don't stick to Rhino only. Besides that they have random clips of theater segments and random host segments. They don't have the host segments they put up before which is weird because they did pick some good host segments before. Also the store is now the MSTie Mall.

It's too bad for Jim Mallon that the MSTies have pretty much turned against him. Cinematic Titanic members confirmed the dark rumors that have been centered on him since the cartoons started. I'm not going to repeat them here but they're easier to believe now.


On a somewhat related note, I hope to do a review of CT's Doomsday Machine when I get my hands on it. It should be a good one.

No comments: