Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

So, you may be wondering why I've taken the last couple months off. Well I just haven't been motivated to do anything lately. I want to talk about stuff, but I rarely sit in front of the computer thinking of stuff to say these days. I do have some plans for the future.

In July I'll do what I did last year. Basically I'm completely ignorant of the music industry, so Lita will make me watch 30 music videos. Each day I'll watch a video and give my thoughts and interpretations on it. Last year I even tried to nail the cool thing about it. I'm sure this will be fun to read if you want to mock a nerd and his embarrassing attempts to understand something he usually tries to avoid.

Earlier this month I went to King's Dominion. I was asked if I wanted to go the night before so it was a bit of a surprise. I did take some pictures, but I have yet to upload those. I've probably forgotten a bit but I could still share a few stories when I get around to it. At least it shouldn't take me a whole month to talk about like last year.

This week I should hopefully get my hands on Cinematic Titanic's second episode. I really hope to write a review about the movie and episode as soon as I can. It's the top priority for my blog that isn't music video related.

I wanted to download a whole bunch of Rifftrax shorts and review those, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm very lazy. Let's see if I do that when I have the free time.

Last night while chatting with Lita I found a fan version of MST3k. It's called Incognito Cinema Warriors XP. After cringing at the thought of a fan made MST3k show (Hey, I was the one who bitched about the fan written Rifftrax) I bought the first episode for eight bucks. (Even I don't understand my thought process.) Maybe I'll do a review of it. Then again, I wasn't a fan of Ryan K. Johnson's fan MSTing of Highlander 2, so these new guys better make a darn good first impression.

For ideas that don't involve movie riffing, I wanted to get around to part 2 of my memories of The Beach. I meant to talk about this during the summer last year but I had the same problems then that I do now.

While I was writing this I just bought another fan MSTing. I'll reveal info about it at a later date. It looks dumb but at least it'll give me a chance to watch a movie that was never released. I think I hate myself but maybe the cringe factor won't be high for either of these.

I'll write my usual Monday post later today. Bye for now.

No comments: