Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tork gets political.

I hate politics. I really do. I want to be government to small and unimportant so I never have to hear about which party or candidate or politician really for really really sucks worse than the other one. Be that as it may, I've decided to endorse my first candidate. I hope that my readers can be civilized and respect me for the decision I make even if they don't agree with me. I will respect anybody who makes a comment and delete any comments that are too inflammatory.

Anyway, here goes...


We, meaning me, at Tork's Blog officially endorse...














Professor Bobo for Prime Minister of Spain. By voting for him, Spain will have a great leader. He holds a degree in some science, and he loves nature, which is evident by the fact that he spent the last 8 years in a zoo. Sure, some bloggers out there may claim that his degree doesn't exist and that he's crazy because he claims to come from the future, but who listens to bloggers?

Professor Bobo has already hired a campaign manager. In his wisdom, he hired a man named Brain Guy. Though odd in appearance, he carries around a brain, which reminds us how smart Spain's next prime minister will be. They already have a campaign slogan of "Tortillas and MAYO-NAISSE!"

There are no truth to the rumors that Professor Bobo knows or will be a puppet of the former ruler of Qatar. Not at all.

Go on, Spain! Make the world proud!

No comments: