Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (6/03/08)



This week's Pick of the Week is the Lego version of the Indiana Jones Trilogy. I bought the Lego Trilogy for the GameCube and enjoyed it, though I still have to get the second Lego trilogy. I'm looking forward to this one.

Also out this week is Get Smart: The Complete Series for about 12 bucks!!! Ok, by complete series I mean all seven episodes of the FOX series. I've probably seen all those episodes by the way.

We have two seasons of the seventies' Incredibly Hulk show. What do they mean by Lenticular on the package? Did The Hulk refrain from eating fish on Fridays?

Houdini was a movie I saw on AMC once or twice. Pretty good movie about Houdini and his wife. I don't think I ever saw the end of it, though.

I'm not a big fan of Onion (or fake news in general) but Onion does produce some great gems. (There's an Onion clip of a September 11th conspiracy nut against a member of Al-Qeada. It's brilliant.) So here's their movie from 2005.

Here's 21 shorts starring Stan Laurel before he teamed up with Oliver Hardy. Am I the only one who has problems remember which one is which?

In theaters is an Adam Sandler movie about an Israeli assassin. Maybe I'm getting the wrong vibe from this movie, but it seems like a film that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would enjoy.

Also in theaters is the latest 3d cartoon called Kung Fu Panda. This despite the fact that in real life pandas are too stupid (lazy? babified?) to mate.

1 comment:

The Mickey said...

Wow!

I had no idea about the Fox Get Smart being put out on DVD! Thanks T-Dog!

I missed a couple eps. It wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination (Though I'm sure it's loads better than the movie), but it had it's moments. I'll have to get it.

I always wish the series had more eps, because I just knew the mysterious KAOS lady was the other Smart twin. That was a golden oppurtunity lost.

The word verification is huobut. Huobut.