Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Aftermath: The Gifts

Now to talk about what I got.

I got 200 bucks cash from my parents because they don't know any better.

I got Chrono Trigger DS and Harvest Moon: Rune Factory from my sister and brother-in-law. The former is a game that I've owned before on the SNES and played to death already. One more go around can't hurt. The latter was loaned to me. I was allowed to keep it because my sister bought another copy cheap at the failing KB Toy Store.

I got 30 dollars in Wal-mart cards from my aunts and uncles.

I got a card from PM with a picture of him and his family.

Lita sent me a Christmas card and a hat she crocheted.


After Christmas I got to the mall and got two Wii games and a linksys wifi router. I still haven't opened the router because I'm not sure if it's what I need but hopefully I can return it if it isn't.

The games I got were Okami and Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock. The latter was only fifty bucks for the guitar and game so it was a good deal.

No comments: