Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Aftermath: The Giving

Sorry that I haven't updated lately. I shouldn't have taken the last few days off but I haven't gotten Wifi lately. Now to share what I got and gave this year.


I got my mom a small popcorn maker. We didn't have any popcorn to try on it yet.

For my dad I got a Superman ornament. This was probably the most pricey thing I bought this season.

For my sister and her husband I got gift cards like last year.

For my friend and coblogger Lita I got a graphic tablet. I got it after she joked that I should get one for her during one conversation we had. I almost didn't get on because those things are friggen expensive, but I found one cheap enough.

For my friend and coblogger Rimmi I got another Adam Busch picture that was signed by him. Does that count as regifting?

For my friend and coblogger Mickey I got a keychain with a picture of Marcy Rylan, who he has a crush on. Sadly we haven't heard from him lately because his town is in a state of emergency. Stupid New Hampshire weather.

To my friend and coblogger wurwolf I got a Resident Evil 5 poster because her family enjoys the fourth game so much.

For my friend PM I got a amazon gift card.


For the second year in a row I bought a gift for the X-Entertainment guy because I enjoy his Advent Calendar. I got him a lava lamp because it was one of the cheaper items on his wish list. Man, I wish he could turn his calendars into a feature movie just so they could have James Lipton shoot flames from his arms.


I forgot to take my advice from last year and buy myself something expensive. Oh well. Next year I'll ignore everybody and get the latest Apple ipod thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God my Wordpress interface tells me who is linking me; otherwise I might have never seen this. Just wanted to thank you for the lava lamp -- it's awesome! And it came without a note from you (damn third party sellers on Amazon), so I had no way to thank you. :)

We currently have it set up in the corner of our dining room, and it's indeed great. Thanks so much for sending me that and I'm glad you enjoyed the (unfinished) AC!