Monday, December 1, 2008

First Day of Christmas

Today we unveil my idea for this year's Advent Calendar. I came up with this about a week ago and I hope it'll be a good change from last year.





This year I will show off 25 ornaments from my family's collection. Told you the theme would be cute. I had to scramble to get the first two ornaments ready for today and tomorrow so that should be half the fun.

Today's ornament is a simple Santa ornament. He has little button eyes and his hat folds to the side to show an evergreen branch with berries. The "beard" covers up most of his face.

Here's a link to a close up of the picture.


There you go. Hopefully I can find some rare stuff so it doesn't look like I'm just getting a check from Hallmark.

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

That ornament is cute. It looks pretty easy to make, too -- I should tell my mom. She makes all sorts of cute junk like that. (You should see her house.)