Saturday, December 6, 2008

Robot Master Saturday #16

After a hiatus I thought I would bring this back. In this thread we look at drawings I drew back in the early 90s when the series was at its peak. I compare my bad drawing to a random good picture I find on the internet. Usually it's a picture of the original sprite.

Today's Robot Master is Magnet Man. He has a magnet on his head and his big move is too crouch down and pull you in.




If magnets screw up old floppy disks and vhs tapes, shouldn't they mess up robots? That's the mystery of this guy. Let's see what I drew.




He looks like a frog. I can't wait until we reach Toad Man so I can compare.

I really messed up his right hand. Either he has a real long thumb or he's holding a ninja star or... I have no idea.

I like the magnet missile for some reason. I guess it's the "C" almost looks symmetric, which is a minor triumph for me.

No comments: